For our client an international, prestigious banking institute we are currently seeking for you a open-minded, communicative IT Project Manager to support a large project regarding remote access solution as part of bigger infrastructure programs and initiatives.
- Managing all stages of the multi-stream project around remote workplace solutions
- Creating the project framework and define methodology to delivery and plan the project
- Ensure alignment of the solution with all internal standards and strategy planning
- Responsible for managing scope, schedule, budget, quality, vendors and resources and provide accurate project reporting
- Collaborate closely with the business analysis team and all stakeholders
- Several years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager in large scale projects
- Having delivered projects before around remote access solutions / modern workplace topics
- Advanced knowledge and experience about transformation projects
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Overall good knowledge of technical enterprise infrastructure
- Excellent English skills, German highly beneficial
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity as a experienced Project Manager in an interesting and challenging project we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther