Active in more than 50 countries and engaged with pharmaceutical research centres, our client, a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Basel area Switzerland, is looking for a Head of IT, a senior key role within the organization.
- Defines the IT strategy and architecture of the company
- Responsible for the IT infrastructure locally but also on a global level
- Take care and ensure alignment of the compliance regulations for IT (GxP)
- Implement IT-tools in order to improve quality, robustness and integrity, and consistency of data.
- Define, adapt and optimize all IT processes, ensuring efficient daily IT business
- Cost responsible for the group-wide IT budget.
- Line management responsibilities
- Graduate with a Master’s degree in IT or similar
- Minimum of 10 years work experience
- Previous experience as a Line Manager (5 years)
- Strong IT project management background
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in Life Sciences, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector is a great asset
- Strong entrepreneurial sense and ability to interact with all levels
- Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Reliable team-player, able to work independently with a hands-on approach
- Strong executive presence with excellent oral and written presentation skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, via this website.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther