For one of our prestigious clients we are looking for a Python developer.
- 70% will be backend development and the rest - frontend
- You will work independently or as part of a small team
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Applied Sciences
- Proficient computer programming skills, particularly in Python and Django are necessary
- Knowledge of SQL and Databases are a plus
- Fluent English and German are a must
- Understanding of financial instruments and their characteristics would be a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther