Medical Science Liaison (French & UK)
For our client, a biopharmaceutical company, based in Geneva, we are looking for a Medical Science Liaison
- Scientific support to Healthcare Professionals, and other stakeholders
- Develop strong product advocacy through KOL engagement by delivering quality medical education to external stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate key clinical and research issues from KOLs to appropriate departments
- Develop professional relationships with local, regional, and national KOLs to provide current medical and scientific education and information
- Collaborate across multiple functions and within a region(s) to maximize territory opportunities
- Ensure creation of medical information material such slide kits and summaries of data/studies appropriately referenced
- Demonstrate project leadership and management in and across field team and therapeutic area
- Participation in on-site presentations at healthcare facilities, investigator meetings, national professional societies and conferences, advisory boards, or local and regional healthcare meetings
- Respond to customer inquiries to ensure focused and balanced clinical and scientific information that supports the appropriate use of our products and services
- Advanced degree in Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Medicine or equivalent
- Experience as a Medical Science Liaison in the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in German, French and English
- Project Management Skills
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther