BESS Commissioning Engineer
BESS Commissioning Engineer / Team Leader, Switzerland/Europe – Contract position
For one of our clients in the industry sector in Switzerland we are currently looking for a BESS (Battery Energy Storage Systems) Commissioning Engineer / Team Leader.
- Preparation of the test protocols and establishment of the test sequence
- Preparation of HS method statements and risk assessments
- Liaison with the client and reach agreement on Witness points
- Preparation of HS Method statements and risk assessments
- Reporting directly to the Project Manger and Site Manger concerning progress and issues of the project
- On-site contact for the client to discuss main topics regarding the project
- Provide support during the factory testing
- Electrical engineer with a extensive knowledge of High Capacity Battery systems
- Experience in commissioning functions such as: State of Charge, UPS applications & Frequency Response.
- Experience in the following equipment:
- MV (up to 36kV) Switchgear like GIS and AIS
- Transformers MV/LV – 2 windings and multiple windings (dry and oil type)
- Cable Systems LV and MV
- AC to DC converters esp. PCS100, PQF
- Control Systems such as SCADA, RTU
- Fluency in English & German; French optional
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther