Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Zug is looking for a Digital Solutions Specialist on a 6 month contract.
The aim of this function:
- Advising the business in all matters relating to digital media. Priorities are set in the defined Therapeutic Areas.
- Development and implementation of digital communication strategies.
- Conception and project management for projects within the digital portfolio including definition of success and ongoing control of the defined KPIs.
- Gain/win customer insights through digital media (Landscape Analysis, Social Media Monitoring ...).
- Coordination of cooperation with external service providers, consultancy regarding selection, bid solicitation and writing agency briefings, testing and acceptance of the services.
- Holding of internal training programs on digital subjects.
- Cooperation and exchanges in terms of digital projects with other clusters, OpCos or the EMEA organization.
- Monitoring market development in terms of digital trends (industry independently).
- Monitoring of the digital activities of competitors.
- Design and implementation of all measures and projects in coordination with the digital strategy, as well as the respective brand strategy.
- Enabling/supporting brand teams with digital capabilities/initiatives.
- Advise brand teams
- Bring digital assets to reality.
- Digital Project Management (Leading experiences preferred)
- 3 years Pharma Experience.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- CRM knowledge.
- User Experience, Customer journey.
- Experience working in a matrix organization. Not necessarily international.
- PM experience.
- German language skills
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther