Our client, international biopharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Global Medical Affairs Project Manager to be based in Basel, Switzerland. As a key member on medical teams the Medical Affairs Project Manager is expected to actively contribute to the development of medical strategy, and then help teams to effectively and efficiently deliver on the strategic objectives agreed with the relevant governance body. The PM partners with the team leader to anticipate, identify, manage and communicate project opportunities and risks.
- Enable timely, consistent and high quality delivery of team commitments by guiding and managing the team through processes such as GMT/IMT Goals, Annual Medical Plan and Budget Management processes.
- Enable informed decision-making by providing high-quality project information that meets team and management needs
- Create, maintain, pro-actively track and manage high quality integrated project plans, to which all GMT functions are aligned.
- Maintain, track, report and understand variances in the integrated project budget by working in close collaboration with all GMT functional contributors and finance.
- Work with the GMT Leader and functional representatives to ensure that project is delivered within time frames established, cost proposed and to the quality of deliverables expected.
- Partner with GMT team leader to ensure that the team achieves and maintains a sustainable high level of performance. Facilitate team meetings with a full understanding of meeting objectives and awareness of team dynamics.
- Contribute to building functional excellence and continuous improvement within the Project Management Community and GMT related functions
- A scientific degree or advanced degree (MBA, PhD), a business or finance background or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Medical affairs and knowledge of general drug development is required
- Project Management certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry with direct project management experience supporting of cross functional project teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear, succinct and timely communication and proven ability to foster important relationships with customers and key stakeholders in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment with shared accountability and responsibilities
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther