For one of our clients in Zurich we are looking for a Scala Software Engineer. The company is working with big data, the latest technologies, proposing solutions for worldwide popular clients.
- Work with an interesting data set covering the real-time behaviour of billions of people
- Work in a small talented team
- Design of a data analytics platform procession billions of events a day
- Develop scalable enterprise-grade solutions
- Opportunity to manage small projects
- MS in Computer Science is a must
- Expertise in Scala and open-source technologies (e.g., Linux, PostgreSQL)
- Excellent software development skills – code review, testing, release, debugging)
- Very good experience in producing high quality code
- Experience with Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, distributed systems, cluster management tools, architecture, robust shell, relational and non-relational databases would be a great asset
- Experience with GIS is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther