For: SAP Transition Manager
Type: contract for 6 months
Location: Zürich, Switzerland and Konstanz, Germany
Start: from beginning May 2016 until end of October 2016
Workload: 80% onsite in Switzerland, some travel/worklload in USA/ASIA is foreseen
Our client, a major Pharma global player is currently looking for a SAP TRANSITION MANAGER for a 6 months contract in Switzerland.
The SAP Transition Manager is managing the transition to the new SAP Service Provider of this major Pharma client.
- As part of the Globalization of our SAP COE, our client has recently selected a new provider to assume the role of Strategic SAP Partner
- As our Strategic SAP Partner is expected that our new provider will deliver project services and assume full run responsibilities for our European / Emerging Markets System and our US System across both Application and Basis
- Our client is in the process of recruiting as internal hire for an SAP Service Delivery Manager. In the interim of this appointment my client is seeking external support to manage the transition and on boarding of the new Strategic SAP Provider
The contract should last 6 months.
- Joint planning of the transition with selected supplier and incumbent teams
- Close alignment with Supplier and with my client's IT / SAP Center Of Excellence
- Escalate any delays or missing deliverables
- Manage risks during transition
- Setup regular meeting structures
- Setup regular escalation process
- Setup reporting of SLA/KPI’s
- Setup reporting procedures
- Assists in finalizing the SAP target operating model for my client
- Setup demand management process for SAP teams between the client's SAP organization and service provider
- Assure that operations manual is created by supplier and approved by the company
- Ensures compliance withclient's validation and compliance requirements
- Show areas for improvement in support processes and business processes and cooperation with supplier
- Deep SAP knowledge
- Transition Manager experience
- ITIL Knowledge
- Fluent in English (ideally also Japanese skills)
- Experience with global organizations
- Experience to manage Tier 1 SI’s as provider
- Experience in the Pharma sector is always welcome
- SAP Transition Manager is mandatory
If you are interested, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We are looking forward to receive your application at: email@example.com
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther