Formulation Project Leader
Our client, international biopharmaceutical company is currently looking for experienced professionals in the area of pharmaceutical development for a Formulation project Leader 2 years contract to be based in Basel.
- Development of oral dosage forms
- Lead and manage all project activities, support & coach team members, participate in scientific teams and contribute to the overall Technical Research and Development strategies and goals.
- Design, plan, perform, interpret and report results of scientific experiments for the preparation and timely delivery of drug products incl. GMP manufacturing
- PhD in Science with focus on pharmaceutical sciences and technology (e.g. Pharmacy, Chemistry)
- Fluent English. German and/or French desired
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience in the development of pharmaceutical formulations (oral dosage forms)
- Solid understanding of QbD and biopharmaceuticals
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools (e.g. QbD, statistical software, PAT)
- Broad and profound understanding of development activities and processes in pharmaceutical sciences
- Strong knowledge of relevant GLP, GMP regulations and policies
- Valid Swiss working/residency permit or EU citizenship mandatory
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther