Launch Excellence and Planning Lead
Our client, a big pharmaceutical company based in Zug, Switzerland is lookin for a Launch Excellence and Planning Lead.
- Manage execution of GMA (Global Medical Affairs) strategic planning and budgeting processes for the Therapeutic Area, in alignment with corporate, business unit and regional planning and budgeting processes
- Implement supporting overall GMA strategy and provide project management support to TA
- Support the TA leaders in defining priorities, and designing/implementing projects with strategic impact
- Drive launch excellence framework in-line with global framework
- Manage execution of GMA strategic planning and budgeting processes for the TA, in alignment with corporate and business unit planning and budgeting processes
- Implement TA medical affairs projects supporting overall GMA strategy and provide project management support to TA LT
- Support the TA leaders in defining priorities, and in designing and implementing projects with strategic impact
- Drive launch excellence framework in-line with global framework, support TA medical team in implementation
- Manage the tracking and communication of appropriate performance metrics across GMA, with a focus on TA metrics
- Manage vendor partners in execution of projects supporting GMA strategy
- Continuously work with TA team members to improve existing processes across GMA
- Act as an internal liaison fostering collaboration within GMA and between GMA and other Shire departments
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field (e.g. in Business Administration, Finance or a Science or Engineering discipline). An advanced degree (e.g. MBA or PharmD) is highly desirable.
- >3 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is required
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, operations, management consulting or related activities is required
- Experience in Medical Affairs is preferred
- Capable of building relationships and influencing relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrated ability to define implementable initiatives
- Creativity and interest in developing solutions to complex problems involving understanding and coordinating with diverse internal stakeholders
- Vendor management
- Annual planning and discrete project execution
- Ability to perform well within a matrix organisation and across the complexities of multiple functions
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther