For one of our major clients in the banking area we are currently looking for experienced Service Delivery Managerwho will be supporting different projects regarding disaster Recovery of applications.
- Planning and coordination of disaster maintenance
- Coordination of all activities when urgent infrastructure maintenance needed
- Supporting the management on the projects by providing ongoing feedback and creating processes and best practices
- Working with different kind of teams located globally
- Proven experience in Service delivery management on critical topics
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Oracle, Operating, Sybase and similar technologies
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle & methodology
- Excellent ability to manage different stakeholders
- Experience with testing in critical environments
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English; German would be a plus
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity as a Service Delivery Manager in an interesting and challenging project we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther