Innovation Project Manager
On behalf of our client, an international pharmaceutical company, located in Basel, Switzerland, we are looking for Innovation Project Manager
- Developing, maintaining, tracking, and managing high-quality, integrated project plans to enable accurate reporting and decision making
- Soliciting cross-functional and senior management input into the project design, scope and desired outcomes
- Using project knowledge to be strategic in planning short-, mid-, long-term project plans and identifying interdependencies
- Closely and transparently managing the critical path of the project and project scope
- Identifying, managing & communicating key project risks and leading risk management strategies in partnership with the SIL and functional partners
- Using strong project and organizational knowledge, leadership and active facilitation to enable effective team meetings and high performance teams
- Leveraging well developed interpersonal skills to build & maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Regularly communicating accurate project information to meet team, management and project portfolio requirements
- Managing, maintaining and continuously improving project management framework, methodology and tools
- Understanding the current/future state of Strategic Innovation within Pharma Development and the company's group
- Consistently acknowledging and appreciating each team member's contributions
- 5+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Drug Development
- BS/MS or equivalent education
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Overall knowledge of the Drug Development process
- Project Management and Change Management certifications desired
- Certification or expertise in methodologies such as: LEAN / Six Sigma desired
- Previous experience in innovation management in the Pharma Industry is a plus
- Application of logical processes/conceptual thinking/problem analysis & solving
- Familiarity with change management approaches, tools, and methodology
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work with various levels within the organization
- Ensures communication is two-way; responds and acts on feedback.
- Establishes & maintains good working relationships and is co-operative.
- Ability to deal successfully with ambiguity
- Ability to persevere through failures and focus on learnings vs outcomes
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally as required
- An understanding of the Strategic Innovation landscape, including internal and external organizational dependencies, would be advantageous
If you believe you are matching these requirements and want to take this exciting opportunity, we look forward to receiving your online application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther