Senior Project Manager Risk Modeling Methods
For our client, an international renomated financial institution in Zürich, we are in search of a Senior Project Manager, responsible for delivery and IT implementation of an Internal Model Methods project.
- End-to-end delivery and IT implementation within the project and independent supervision of the IMM project throughout all areas that are impacted
- Lead project in adherence to scope, budget and schedule and manage interfaces to all relevant and various stakeholders with exposure to senior management, such as front organization, trading, credit risk, etc.
- Development and execution of user training and stakeholder communication
- Extensive experience in end-to-end project management and IT implementations within financial services industry
- Background in the lending business and also experience in regulatory driven projects
- Good understanding of risk methodologies and models
- Senior with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with team, stakeholders, and clients
- Experiences user of MS Office toolset, especially Powerpoint
- Excellent spoken and written English
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, Agneta Braun email@example.com.
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther