Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Inside Sales Representative for Germany (m/f)
Date Posted:24/Oct/16Requisition:2068226Job Title:Inside Sales Representative for Germany (m/f)Description:Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling Agilent services to customers within Germany through outbound and inbound telephone sales activities. The key focus will be on outbound prospecting/selling of per incident services, service contracts, plus customer training & education. In addition, upselling trade customers to service contracts and managing selected customer accounts, offer significant opportunity to grow the service business in this emerging market. Subsequently, this role carries a target quota. Interpretation of customer needs is vital and will lead to active creation of business opportunities into a credible sales funnel. Customer needs will be identified through active prospecting of the market whilst maintaining the assigned customers.
• Will respond to customer inquiries and orders, primarily through inbound telephone sales activities.
• Will respond to email, web, fax inquiries and orders as well as being involved in order fulfilment and post-sales related activities.
• Is required to perform telemarketing outbound and customer database tracking activities.
• As an integral member of the sales team, the successful candidate will work together with the field staff focusing on acquiring new customers, retaining and growing the existing installed base of customers.
• Manage your own sales funnel.
• Will carry team quota, interpret customer needs and proactively act to understand those needs.
• Will actively create business opportunities and represent Agilent in all sales-oriented activities.Qualifications:Your profile:
• Excellent technical knowledge and communication skills are essential for credibility working with customers.
• Able to respond to customer sales requests via telephone, fax/mail, web or e-mail customer orders.
• Able to provide pricing & availability, parts identification, order status and proof of delivery assistance to customers.
• Demonstrated effective communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
• Fluency in German and good English language skills (verbal & written) is required.
• To join our dynamic and high-achieving team you should ideally be educated to Bachelors or Master Degree level.
• Experience of the services or analytical instrumentation sales is preferred.
• A proactive approach, team spirit, initiative & eagerness to build your sales knowledge are what will ultimately drive your success.Company:Agilent
Business:Life Sciences and Applied Markets Group
Job Sub-Category:Inside Sales
Country or Area:Austria
North Rhine Westphalia
Frankfurt am Main
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable