Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Key Account Manager
Date Posted:18/Oct/16Requisition:2068307Job Title:Key Account ManagerDescription:Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Do you have experience with sales within Pathology and are you looking to further develop your career? The you might be the person we are looking for!
Agilent Technologies are currently looking for a driven and motivated team player to join as a Key Account Manager in Switzerland.
As Key Account Manager , you will be a part of Agilent Technologies' DGG sales team.
In this critical sales role you will utilize your expertise and knowledge to manage pathology accounts across Switzerland. You will sell pathology products, instruments and software solutions for
immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology and proactively develop and implement a successful sales strategy to exceed quota.
As an integral member of the Sales and Support team, you will use your excellent sales track record to focus on acquiring new customers and growing the existing installed base of customers at all levels within the assigned accounts.
Specifically, this means:
• Responsible for Sales of pathology products, instruments, and software solutions in pathology labs across Switzerland
• Primary point of contact representing Agilent at assigned accounts
• Develop new opportunities through daily customer interaction at all levels
• Responsible for developing customer relationships and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Drive market share in all pathology products
• Leading projects that require coordinating cross-functional organizations, partnering with other sales and support roles for interfacing with targeted accounts.
• Minimum level of studies: Bachelor or Master degree or University degree in Biology/Chemistry (or related degree)
• 3+ years practical sales experience in a similar environment.
• Fluency in German, French and English.
You've established an excellent track record and now want the freedom to make a real impact in the pathology field.
• Training and development opportunities
• A commitment to work/life balance
• Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
• A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
• The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
Business:Diagnostics and Genomics Group
Country or Area:Switzerland
Travel Required:Yes, 75% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable