Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
LC-MS Pre Sales Application Specialist (m/f)
Date Posted:17/Oct/16Requisition:2065063Job Title:LC-MS Pre Sales Application Specialist (m/f)Description:Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are currently looking for a LCMS Application Specialist (m/f) to join the Pre-Sales Support Team for the EMEA region.
You will be a part of a professional team of Engineers and Application Specialists who are responsible of designing solutions for the full portfolio of Agilent’s LCMS products, addressing the customer’s analytical needs.
You will work closely with the Sales Team, Engineers and other Application Specialists to support pre-sale, product applications and customer demonstrations. It is therefore important that you are proactive, communicative and a strong team player.
• Demonstrate the latest, state-of-the-art, HPLC/UHPLC-MS (triple quad and Q-TOF) technology in the Agilent Centre of Excellence in Waldbronn, Germany
• Understand customer's problems, recommend solutions to meet their needs, and ensure customer satisfaction
• Communicate the results to the Agilent Sales Team and customers by generating application notes and presentations
• Work with customers, the Sales Team and Product Managers to meet/exceed HPLC-MS sales quota, through the provision of technical expertise
• When needed, deliver HPLC-MS customer training classes and provide consulting, related to our applications
• Travel to customer’s sites to present results and educate both customers and the local Agilent teams about our new LCMS based solutions
Qualifications:• Bachelors or Master Degree with Life Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years relevant experience, with typically 5 to 8 years
• Knowledge of LC and LCMS technology and its day-to-day changes
• Excellent presentation, communication and customer facing skills is required
• Good team working skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.Company:Agilent
Business:Life Sciences and Applied Markets Group
Job Category:Support / Service
Job Sub-Category:Application Engineering
Country or Area:Austria
Travel Required:Yes, 25% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable