Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Product Manager (m/f)
Date Posted:18/Oct/16Requisition:2068233Job Title:Product Manager (m/f)Description:Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
With approximately 800 employees, Waldbronn is one of the company's largest locations. In Waldbronn, Agilent Technologies develops, manufactures and markets leading complete analytical science solutions based on liquid chromatography, electrophoresis and microfluidics. Together with our other Agilent locations in Böblingen, Munich, Frankfurt and Ratingen, the company employs around 1,000 employees in Germany.
Agilent Technologies is the leading company in liquid chromatography.
To strengthen our position in the analytical instrument market the LC marketing team is in need for a product manager to complement the team for LC Product Management.
We are looking for a person who is able to apply his / her professional knowledge about chromatographic LC in an inspiring marketing environment to launch and represent new (U)HPLC solutions successfully. The position requires relocation to the Karlsruhe area in South West Germany.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• you achieved a Master Degree or University Degree (Ph.D.) or equivalent in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related subject
• you have 7+ years relevant experience and an in depth theoretical experience in liquid chromatography
• you have ideally worked with an instrument vendor, gained experience in pharmaceutical industry or applied liquid chromatography in any other test lab or industry
• you have a strong customer focus and the capability to include customer requirements into the development of new technology
• you have proven your ability to work successfully in cross-functional, international teams
• you have taken effective leadership in projects or product management
• you have distinguished oral and writing communication skills. You are fluent in English. Your presentation skills are excellent and you are comfortable presenting also to a high level audience
• you exhibit a self-motivated, pro-active and highly organized working style. You are willing to go for the extra mile.
• you are experienced in writing scientific and project documentation. You are proficient in MS Office tools
• you are willing to travel internationally to represent our solutions
• you are an excellent team player and enjoy to work in a cross-functional team
Qualifications:We prefer that:
• You have spent some time in your career outside Europe
• You have gained experience in another analytical technique adjacent to LC such as MS, CE, GC
• You have gained experience in product management for scientific products or in selling liquid chromatography products to customers
• You have demonstrated marketing skills and market knowledge to define and commercialize products that result in business success
• since this position is located in Waldbronn, German language skills are beneficial
• Training and development opportunities
• A commitment to work/life balance
• Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
• A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
• The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
Business:Life Sciences and Applied Markets Group
Job Sub-Category:Product Marketing
Country or Area:State/Province:Town/City:Shift:Day Job
Travel Required:Yes, 25% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):Not applicable