Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Technician – Biophysical Analytics (BA1)
Function Technician – Biophysical Analytics
Location / Contact AC Immune SA, EPFL Innovation Park, Building B, 1015 Lausanne
Percentage 100 % - available immediately
Overview AC Immune is a Swiss Biotech Company specialized in the development of
innovative therapies against Alzheimer’s Disease and other conformational
diseases. AC Immune’s R&D team is seeking a Technician in Biophysical
Analytics to support the discovery, selection, and development of drug
Job description • Perform analytical QC testing following internal protocols of small
molecules, peptides, vaccines, antibodies, and formulations thereof.
• Develop, optimize and implement analytical methods to characterize
the physico-chemical properties of small molecules, vaccines,
antibodies and different formulations thereof.
• Develop and optimize assays to characterize the functional (e.g.
binding) properties of drug candidates.
• Analyze, interpret, and report data in a timely manner and to the
highest quality to support different projects.
• Prepare protocols and scientific reports.
• Transfer technical protocols to external partners (e.g. for assay
• Ensure instrument maintenance and calibration, as well as general
• BSc in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent education.
• At least, 3-5 years of technical and hands-on experience in
instrumental Analytical Chemistry.
• Practical laboratory experience either in Assay Development or
Quality Control is an asset.
• Expertise in chromatographic techniques is a must (e.g. HPLC/UPLC,
SEC, LC-MS, etc). Familiarity with a wide range of analytical
techniques is an asset (e.g. Fluorescence, MALDI, SPR, FACS, ATR-
IR, CD, ELISA, etc).
• Good capabilities in organizing lab work and data documentation.
• Rigorous attention to detail.
• Team spirited with problem-solving skills and autonomous.
• Good oral and written English language skills; French and a third
language are assets.