Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Page 1 of 1
Function Research Scientist
Location / Contact AC Immune SA, EPFL Innovation Park, Building B, 1015 Lausanne
Percentage 100 %
Overview AC Immune is a Swiss Biotech Company specialized on the development
of vaccines and immunotherapeutics against Alzheimer’s Disease. AC
Immune is seeking a highly qualified Scientist of Biology/Immunology, to
support the company’s efforts in research and development. The candidate
must possess scientific background in neuroscience preferably in
Alzheimer’s Disease research and a clear record of accomplishment in an
academic or a commercial setting. He/she must have demonstrated their
ability to make significant discoveries in an academic setting or bring a
research product to the marketplace. Promising opportunities for growth
and advancement exist.
Job description • Provides hands-on research support for the biological research team
within the R&D department.
• Characterization of therapeutic antibodies/vaccines by several
different analytical methods such as ELISAs, cell culture systems,
electrophoresis, ultracentrifugation and molecular biology
• Development and optimization of appropriate in vitro methods to
analyze antibody antigen interaction.
• Preparation of working instructions and scientific reports.
• Ensuring regulatory compliance in data documentation.
• Data presentation on international scientific conferences.
• Data summary for reports and publishing in scientific peer-reviewed
• Ph.D. training in immunology, biochemistry, or biology
• Minimum of two to three years of post-doctoral experience in the
field of immunology / neuroscience.
• The ideal candidate will have proficiency in molecular biology
• Focus on protein analytical methods, in vitro assays,
immunological / neurological cell culture systems
• Experiences in immunological animal models and
immunohistochemistry would be desirable.
• Advanced communication skills, verbal and written.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Team player.