SAP FI/CO Senior Professional with focus on FI (m/f)
Our customer, a leading supplier on the world market for textile machinery and components used in short staple fiber spinning, is based in Winterthur (Switzerland). The company employs a global workforce of some 4 700 in 19 manufacturing locations in 9 countries. It is the only supplier worldwide to cover spinning preparation processes as well as all four final spinning processes currently established on the market.
To strengthen the current project organization, to support the new solution, and for further business process improvement we are looking as soon as possible for an internal:
SAP FI/CO Senior Professional (m/f)
- Support of the global implementation and go-live of the Rieter Greenfield Project
- Ensure as responsible for FI area the global template approach
- Analyze business requirements, design processes, and define solutions (improvements and innovations) with global focus
- Implementation of changes and projects based on defined demand management process as project lead/ sub-project
- Collaborate efficient in a global distributed team of differing cultures
- Analyze and solve incidents in case of 2nd/3rd level support
- Support the Team Lead in communication with Business Partners
- Bachelor/Master degree (Hochschul-/Fachhochschulabschluss) in Business
- Administration, Economics, Finance or a comparable professional education
- at least 4 years competent experience in SAP FI-area (FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AM) and integration into other modules (SD, MM, HR)
- Knowhow in New GL, CO modules is an advantage
- Project and rollout experience is a must
- Very good knowledge in Finance processes
- Good process knowledge of machine and plant engineering as an advantage
- A high command in German and English (oral and written form)
- Readiness to travel: during project approx. 20%, afterwards approx. 10%
- You are customer-orientated, a service-minded teamplayer with problem-solving skillsh
- You have distinct planning and organizational skills, a conceptual and analytical thinking
- You are pro-active, you have a high level of self-reliance and self-initiative and good communications skills.
- You bring in a good knowledge of project management methods and the willingness to participate as a good teamplayer in global projects
You support a positive collaboration and working atmosphere in a global team with members of different cultures, skills and requirements. If you are interested, send your application Kennnummer 45132on ISG-Karriereportalor by E-Mail.
Besuchen Sie uns auf career.isg.com- hier finden Sie täglich neue Jobangebote.
International Service Group Schweiz GmbH
8580 Amriswil, Nordstrasse 13
Nicole Taumberger, Tel. +41 71 411 13 05, +41 76 443 24 80
eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.isg.com