Our client, a well known consultancy firm, is currently looking for a Performance manager who seeks a new challenge.
The position grants high responsibilities of managing an international team in projects with well known clients. Due to this customer orientated role and the size of the clients, experience on C-Level communication is as important as having SAP finance project experience.
Performance Manager, Zurich
For this position you will be working together with our client´s Performance Management Excellence Center, in order to attract customers and projects in this area and further develop and promote our solutions on the German market.
You are a driving force in methodology and team development activities. You succesfully work on projects in interdisciplinary teams to come up with concrete results for clients. The candidate will develop content, processes and system architecture for national and international clients with the aim to improve their efficiency and effectiveness of planning and sustainable controlling.
You will have the opportunity to proove yourself as a thought leader of a team, that will provide clients with suited solutions.
- University Graduate in economic, natural or engineering sciences
- 7-12 years of professional experience in the field of performance management, including years in advisory functions and / or in a consultancy firm
- Thorough understanding of the business needs and characteristics of industries with horizontally integrated value chains, e.g. Railways
- In-depth understanding of content, processes and system architectures, especially with SAP reference in the financial sector / Performance Management / Controlling of large enterprises
- Experience regarding the acquisition, design and implementation of projects to the contents, processes and systems in the field of Performance Management / Controlling for large enterprises
- Excellent analytical skills, and structured work
- Result orientated
- Mobility and flexibility in national and international project assignments
- Excellent German and English language skills in speaking and writing
We offer an attractive market-based yearly gross salary starting from CHF 130.000,-, depending on your qualification and experience.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging position, we are looking forward to receive your application in English. Please send us your application under the reference number 59.751
, via our ISG-Karriereportal
or via email (see below).
Please visit our website career.isg.com - You´ll find new job offers daily.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
28040 Madrid , Calle Viella 21
Simon Leissinger, T: +34 695 507 998, + 34 911 743 400