Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Digital Commerce Business Analyst 100%
Act as Functional experts of eCommerce platforms, collecting business requirements and analyze them to produce Functional Specifications and / or configuration specifications
• Responsible for the collection of Business requirements raised by HQ departments and/or markets, and their analysis to produce functional specifications.
• Responsible for the fit/gap analysis when rolling out a new eCommerce and CRM solution in a Market. Collects setup requirements.
(Requirement sign-off from business stakeholders)
(Specifications sign-off from project stakeholders)
• Follow the development with the development teams and external companies to answer functional questions and review functional impacts of technical decisions
(Delivered scope sign-off during Business Acceptance Tests)
• Ensure project deliverables and quality. Test and validate the proposed developments / improvements for the implementation.
(No major issues found during and after the go live phase.)
• Provide appropriate documentation, training and coaching to the Business Project Managers and ensure the follow-up of the installation / deployment.
• Documentation and change management plan are ready before Deployment gate.
• Answer the various requests from users to provide support on incidents qualified as Level 3 (expert analysis/resolution required) during the aftercare of the projects. Ensure the handover to the IS support organization.
(Project handover signed-off by Support Team.)
• Collaborates with the Project Manager to identify risks and issues.
(Risks are managed according to Risk Management process.)
• Participate to the future IS tools evolution and deployment.
(Functional questions and as-is processes questions are answered.)
• Can act as a Project Manager on certain workpackages or rollouts for which a similar project has been done before.
(Project management process is respected (all gates approved))
• Web – Can do alone
• eCommerce and/or CRM – Can train others
• Retail Omni-channel – Can do alone
• Project management – Can practice with help
• Business analysis (ideally with IIBA certification), including requirement elicitation, and functional specification redaction – Can train others
• System analysis – Can train others
• IT Software lifecycle – Can practice with help
• IT Infrastructure / architecture – Can practice with help
• Problem solving mindset
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
• Proven experience in Web solutions, eCommerce, Mobile with Retail experience if possible.
• Business analysis / System analysis background (at least 2-3 years), including successful project delivery
• Degree in Information Systems Management or similar (HES, HEC or University)
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Business processes background
• Distinctive skills in planning & prioritizing
• Ability to identify and advice on a improvement action plan
• Proactive & solution finding approach
• – Mobility : the position may involve international traveling
Interested? If yes, then please send me your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Duration: 1 Year
Permits required: EU citizen or valid work permit
Language: English mandatory & French an asset