Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
ECC SAP Procurement Payment BA 100%
Drive standardized solutions from the evaluation of the needs, through all stages of the integration and implementation for procurement scope of Source- to-Pay (S2P) E2E. Establish the optimized processes to reduce the operational costs and to ensure the evolution of the solution roadmap. Provide strong functional and functional guidance and establish built-in design to facilitate the deployment of the solution.
Procurement Solutions must:
• Enable procurement vision 2020 strategy via source-to-pay E2E
• Contain solutions roadmap to take business to world class
• Provide reporting and analytics
• Be automated solutions where possible
• Be usable by users. Eg: requestors, op buyers, strategic buyers, HOPs, finance controllers
• Be compliant
• Design, build and integrate solutions supporting business needs. From concept to sustain phase, this including creation and maintenance of the supporting documents.
• Provide technical support in order to leverage the usage of the solution and ease the deployment of the new developments.
• Ensure the compliance and the consistency with the template design by validating the requirements using business experience, process knowledge and/or SAP specific knowledge.
• Knowledge transfer to the implementation teams, delocalised centres (RBSs), NGBS, NBS shared centers and markets. Create and maintain the all needed support to ensure that the RBSs, NGBS and markets are able to implement the solution in line with the solution design in less time possible.
• Sustain 3rd Level: Help to resolve effectively of the issues, problems assigned to the Procurement team within the service level agreed with the markets.
• Capacity and availability to support any RBS & market for Blueprint, Fit gap assessment , Knowledge transfer and even business recovery.
• Good Business understanding
• Demonstrated influencing skills
• Proven change management capabilities
• Analytical (problem solver) Knowledge:
• Good understanding of value for customer/consumer
• Strong knowledge of the information flow value chain end-to-end process and the handover points, in particular understanding of best practices, implications, benefits & issues
• Good understanding of relationship across procurement (Desirable)
• Understanding of priorities, challenges and processes
• Be a team player
• Flexibility (mobility, time zone)
• Applies a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty. Demonstrates total quality in delivery
• Strong Focus on achievement i.e. high energy levels and commitment to end results Good communication skills with demonstrated clarity in spoken and written words Good decision making and judgment skills
• Ability to work within a multicultural environment
• Minimum 5 years implementation experience in large scale SAP implementation.
• Proficient in SAP ECC Procurement, Ariba modules, SAP HANA, sFin, CLM
• Self starter, analytical (problem solver), ability to learn Ability to perform at all levels of the organisation, good communication skills.
Interested? If yes, then please send me your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Work location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Duration: 1 Year
Permits required: EU citizen or valid work permit
Language: English mandatory & French an asset