Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
JAVA Snr. Developer & Software Architect 100%
As a Snr. Java Developer, in charge of the software development, corrective maintenance and code improvements of our E-commerce, custom systems and our corporate services (NesOA).
As a software architect, responsible for the solution lifecycle over multiple layers, ranging from the ecommerce platform through the integration system and down to the backend.
As a senior java developer, in charge of the software development, corrective maintenance and code improvements of our E-commerce, custom systems and our corporate services.
• Write good quality code
• Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects
• Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
As a software architect, responsible for the solution lifecycle over multiple layers, ranging from the ecommerce platform through the integration system and down to the backend. He/she will describe the overall behavior decomposition which will guide the development team, in collaboration with the enterprise architecture team.
• Analyses functional specifications and provides estimates with the help of developers.
• Writes solution design, based on business requirements and functional specifications, strategic design and performance goals for the Nespresso software ecosystem
• Supports test design through the overall solution lifecycle
• Promotes code quality and functional reuse
• Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologiesMaintain and improve our continuous integration chain
• 2-3 years’ experience as a software architect, 5-10 years’ experience as a developer
• 3-5 years’ experience as a java developer and as an internet / e- commerce developer
• Strong skills in J2EE and integration
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling frameworks
• Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies
• Experience of web service, SOAP, REST…
• Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
• Strong communication skills, team spirit
• Problem solving mindset
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
Interested? If yes, then please send me your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Work location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Duration: 1 Year
Permits required: EU citizen or valid work permit
Language: English mandatory & French an asset