Senior Embedded Software Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Perform basic (platform) SW specification, design & verification.
- Analyse requirements, create specifications & documentation.
- Coordinate/lead joint-developments with external & internal parties & suppliers.
- Define SW components & architecture according to requirements.
- Develop, perform & document test methods for embedded control systems, with focus on software.
- Familiar with control system development toolboxes such as Matlab/Simulink.
- Knowledge of communication systems & protocols.
- Basic project management skills.
- A team player, but also capable of working independently.
- Good command of English (must) & German (desired).
- MSc in Software or Electronical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of within this field.
- At least 5 years of experience developing embedded real-time applications.
- Experienced in DSP, FPGA & microcontroller programming.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.