We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Software Developer to extend their software team. The role is permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
Your assignments encompass the entire development process:
- Develop new technologies from concept to validation.
- Support the product management at the definition of product requirements.
- SW analysis and design in collaboration with the team.
- Execute implementation.
- Undertake integration & release testing (by simulation) on the hardware
Your Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in object-oriented software development
- Substantial experience in the field of Embedded development in C/C ++
- Qt, Visual Studio, Subversion/Git, WinCE/Embedded Linux know-how is advantageous
- Previous training as an electrical/software engineer (FH/HTL/ETH)
- Interested in the development of mechatronic systems.
- Open, honest, goal-oriented & proactive personality
- Fluent in German and English
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.