One of our best clients in the Zürich area, active in the industrial environment, is currently looking for a SAP team leader. Applying at our company will always be beneficial for you as we will definitely consider you for this positions and others if we think your profile is of interest
- Optimization and implementation of new international business processes are an absolute must for us as a global industrial company in a constantly changing market and technology environment
- Technical and personnel management of the SAP EU expert team of 7 senior consultants.
- Responsible for our global SAP solutions covering 26 countries.
- SAP expert /-in in the field of logistics, support production and sales companies for all application and process questions.
- Analyze change requests and support the global change management.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other departments and inform faculties of major innovations.
- Take the IT project responsibility SAP rollout.
- You work closely with our team in Asia and America. Travel activity is up 20 percent.
- Self-motivated with a solution and service-oriented way of working, as well as strong communication skills and team spirit.
- Spoken and written German language skills a must, Swiss-German and English also beneficial.
- Proactive with the potential for continuous improvement.
- Completion of studies in the area of Business Informatics or business studies, or comparable training.
- Expertise in Department-specific tasks and processes.
- Excellent skills in the relevant SAP modules and related interface technology.
- Experience in team leadership and support of international projects.
- Experience with standardization and harmonization projects.