We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an experienced SAP Basis Administrator to strengthen their projects team. The role is permanent position based in Thurgau canton.
- Maintain operations of the complete SAP landscape & allied peripheral systems.
- Monitor the system, database & interface (particularly IDoc & WSDL).
- Carry out analysis & optimization.
- Undertake SAP User Management & Authorization Management.
- Manage the SAP update system & queue.
- Plan, maintain & operate the SAP Printer (including third-party systems).
- S NOTE management.
- Oversee RFC Connections.
- Provide end user support in a SAP Basis environment.
- A real team-player.
- Organized & solution oriented.
- Efficient & accurate.
- Educated & trained as a computer scientist.
- At least 2 years of SAP experience.
- Excellent German language skills (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.