System & Network Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a System & Network Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Plan, install, operate & further develop Linux & Microsoft Windows systems.
- Ensure the availability of all systems & networks.
- Localize & limit faults by initiating & executing required measures in 3rd level support.
- Test & implement new hardware & operating systems; particularly within a virtual test environment running Vmware.
- Create & maintain documentation for the systems to be supervised.
- Perform within an international team of specialists.
- Utilize your broad expertise to actively implement internal & external IT projects.
- Good network, Linux, Windows, monitoring & virtualization skills (Vmware).
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows Server & Active Directory.
- Highly independence & able to take responsibility.
- Team-oriented & capable of interdisciplinary thinking.
- Completed Computer Science degree.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the operation & maintenance of Windows & Linux systems.
- RHCE and / or CCNA certification is desirable.
- Experience with IT projects also beneficial.
- Good German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.