Head of IT Infrastructure
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for Head of IT Infrastructure. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Operate the data center, in-house infrastructure & the VoIP-based telephone system.
- Ensure 24/7 operation, including on-call service & service level agreements.
- Oversee IT architecture including servers, clients, networks, storage systems & services.
- Direct network & data security including backup, archiving & disaster recovery.
- Plan, install, operate & further develop of IT infrastructure & systems.
- Purchase hardware, software, licenses & IT services.
- Create & maintain of the documentation for the IT infrastructure & systems.
- Monitor & report the IT-KPI.
- Perform in an international team of specialists with occasional assignments abroad.
- Solid, practical & experienced in the areas of network, Linux, Windows, storage & virtualization.
- Team-oriented & a proficient communicator.
- Organized, reliable & motivated to take on responsibilities.
- Highly conceptual & analytical.
- Computer Science or Technical Education with Further Education (NDS, HF, FH).
- Several years of management experience.
- Proven experience with 24/7 business critical IT systems.
- Certifications such as RHCE or CCNA are desirable.
- Very good English & German (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.