Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Digital Enterprise Architect
Digital Enterprise Architect
We are looking for an outstanding personality who has a proven experience in combining traditional state of the art Enterprise Architecture with the most modern digital and mobile architecture technologies. The aim being to support the business by providing excellent users satisfaction ( including clients, and internal users)
Your profile: A few years’ experience, minimum 4/5 years - as a strong Enterprise Architect with strong Digital & Mobile background , then please contact us as our client offers unbelievable challenges. Must be very comfortable with most modern and efficient technologies on the market.
We are looking for a personality which can rise to the challenge, someone with a positive mind set and can do attitude. Someone who will own the projects and be able to suggest & drive the strategy, hand in hand with the CIO.
Our client is truly a global company with global reach and it is the kind of company you will be proud to work for. Probably as much as we are to work with them.
We will provide much more information and get back to you shortly, but please send us your CV asap so we can start the recruitment / interviews...
• Create and maintains a long term vision for IT evolutions between business needs and new technologies
•Skills to set up and evolve the skills’ map of the company systems
• Designs and keep the mobile strategy of the Company
• Ability to scout the market for emerging trends in technology and recognize the applicability of the new technology
• Ability to build long lasting relationships with Company’s stakeholders;
• Drives consulting or development assignments using waterfall or agile practices
• Participates to proposals, creates content and/or solution, validates development estimates
Your skills :
• At least 6 years of experience in the design of enterprise architecture leveraging both on tradition pattern and on the mot innovating architectural pattern)
• Has a demonstrable affinity and experience with Digital domain projects and the corresponding business areas. Specialization in either the online Digital domain (market to order – order to cash) building on Mobile, Web and Portal technologies, or the backoffice Digital domain (primary product and service delivery and aftercare) building on Collaboration and Content management technologies
• Background in e-commerce and site roll-out in multiple countries
• Proficient in mobile architecture and design (i.e. native vs cross devices, online vs offline
• Architecture Professional with strong emphasis on Digital Enterprise Content Management, Portals, m-commerce/e-commerce, Applications, Data and / or Technology Architectures and understanding of Enterprise Architecture
Technical environment :
• Good notions of Design Patterns,.NET, Java/J2EE or similar industry standards best practices
• Java: Servlets, JSF, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, Log4j or other logging framework
• SQL Development: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, stored procedures, triggers, PL/SQL
• Mobile: deep knowledge of one of the leading platform on the market (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
• Cloud: IAAS, PAAS.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence audience and facilitate discussions in a positive way
• Fluent in English oral and written
• Flexible to travel in Europe for 20% of work time
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format.
Bitte anmeldenoder RegistrierenSie sich auf diese Job bewerben.