We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients, to reinforce their computer science team, for a :
IT Support Level 2
Your Role :
- Locate and fix equipment faults in our IT systems.
- Take requests from our end users and subsequently analyze and solve any issues in a direct and straightforward fashion.
- Partake in the installation of servers, workstations, peripherals, and communication means.
- Perform work completely independently and bring your own ideas to the table whilst positioned at external locations.
Your Skills :
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based client-server environments.
- General knowledge of Internet and Security, Networking and TCP / IP.
- Experience with front office systems is advantageous.
Your Profile :
- Education in computer science or 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar environment.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in the 2nd Level Support.
- Very good spoken and written German and a good level of English.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of working time within Europe (an average of 1-2 weeks at a time).
Our Client Offers:
- A young, accommodating team in a vibrant international environment.
- Ability to work independently and opportunities for participation.
- Attractive employee benefits and progressive working conditions.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.