We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Banking Business Consultant in order to strengthen their Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich canton.
- As a member of our qualified and ambitious team you advise our clients on the implementation of regulatory requirements and relevant compliance issues
- Develop sketch solutions for GRC topics which fit to the strategic goals of our customers.
- Actively work together within a team on the development of our services in the areas of GRC.
- Check the possibility of integrating existing global strategic alliances and our partner network when consulting on customer sites.
- Support and advise clients from the Banking industry.
- Work quickly in unfamiliar situations and operate well within a team to overcome obstacles encountered.
- You are welcome to take responsibility for development topics.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an audit, risk & compliance environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory issues such as MiFID II, Basel III and / or FATCA.
- Experienced in exchange with the FINMA.
- Strong analytical expertise & a result-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Proficient in stakeholder management to C-Level.
- University degree in mathematics/computer science/economics OR training as a bank or insurance sales person.
- Personal initiative & a shrewd mind capable of making a difference.
- Fluent German and English; additional languages are a plus.
- Able to partake in project-related travel activities.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.