IT Support Team Leader (Logistics)
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a IT Support Team Leader. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
- Define, organize & operate the IT support according to SLA & in order with the global vision.
- Lead & coaching the team of 4 - 6 employees in accordance with internal management and staff policies.
- Provide a link & contact for all business areas as well as the central areas such as logistics, operations, HR & finance.
- Ensure the operational procedure and strategic development of the clients’ infrastructure.
- Evaluate client office & logistics hardware.
- Manage assigned projects or subprojects.
- Experienced in the IT field of logistics / warehouse management.
- Very good knowledge of IT service management (e.g. ITIL), SLA, OLA, service reporting & client management.
- Advanced interpersonal, negotiation & communication skills.
- Service-oriented, organized & compliant approach to work.
- Completed Computer Science Degree.
- Several years of experience in IT support, service desk and / or service management.
- leadership experience is also a prerequisite.
- Good knowledge of English & German (spoken & written).
- Own Car (maximum of 10% travel).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.