Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our first-class clients for a Junior IT Service Operator. This role is permanent position based in Zürich canton.
Your role :
• Monitor operations and support centralized and decentralized applications (Host, Unix, Windows, etc.) in the IT Control Centre.
• Perform and supervise job processes on various systems (via OPC and UC4).
• Participate in introductions, release, deadlines, D / R tests etc.
• Report all faults and incidents via the incident and event management procedures.
• Monitor and support external providers.
• Practical know-how in the areas of operational monitoring, problem monitoring, troubleshooting and system support.
•Excellent communication skills.
• Very good German and English, spoken and written.
• Previous experience in a computer science environment.
• Fast learner, independent and reliable.
• Resilient, team-oriented and flexible personality.
• Willingness to work a varied shift pattern (morning/day/evening) and be on-call on weekends.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.