Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
Based in Geneva (HQ), Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers and develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform(10+ years of development, close to 900 tables, largely more than 5Mio lines of code, 4 major and highly innovative releases a year, 20-40 minor releases a year).
- Managing IT infrastructures at the cutting edge of technology – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles).
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
Our Softwaredepartment in Bangalore is composed of two teams:
- Software engineering:The software engineering team closely works with HQ development teams on the development and continuous improvement of our products. They are involved in the complete development lifecycle, from the analysis to the maintenance.
- Testing and Quality:Our testing and quality team analyses and tests our software products to ensure they meet both functional and non-functional requirements. The quality team strongly focuses on automated testing in order to support the constant evolution of our products and ease non-regression testing.
Today, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer / Team Leaderto join our team in Bangalore
As an engineering company, we value technological skills more than management skills and have our managemen tonly composed of technical experts willing to continue to have hands-on technical contrbutions.
- Analysis of requirements in association with HQ development team
- Technical specifications and software architecture
- Implementation with team members
- Team members recruitment and team growth management
- Planning and work dispatch
- Technical leadership
- Code best practices and quality assurance
- Bachelor / Master diploma in computer sciences or equivalent from top public engineering universities or colleges (IISC, IIT or NIT)
- 5 – 7 years of experience in developing complex business oriented software
- Experience in team leading
- Good communication skills
- Eager to understand and solve complex business and technical problems
- Perfect command of English
- Full stack software architecture: client-server, n-tiers, SOA
- Object oriented programming, C# / .NET expert level
- Database design: MS SQL Server, Oracle (entity-relationship model)
- Modern web, mobile and API clients architecture and development experience
- Design patterns and methodologies
- A first training period in our HQ in Switzerland followed by frequent travel there
- A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- A dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Career development opportunities
- Good packages
Interested? Please send us your application in English.