Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
You are a fresh graduate from Engineer school/ Master degree, you want to acquire strong technical expertise and get a great opportunity to evolve as System Engineer? Join us!
At PSiDEO SA, we believe that the best engineers need to have in depth hands on technical expertise and know how to provice best in class broad IT services to our multiple clients. We therefore encourage our engineers to join the support team as a first step in their career in our company. This a a very diverse role where you will constantly learn new skills and quickly become a technical expert.
You will learn
In PSiDEO SA, we do not focus only on one area of expertise but you will use a broad spectrum of skills which will vary depending on the projects:
- Windows PC (7, 8.x, 10) and server (2008 to 2016)
- Active Directory and associated tools
- Virtualization: VMware ESXi and associated management tools
- Server based computing: Citrix XenApp + XenDesktop or equivalent technologies
- Deployment and automation: System Center Management Suite
- Powershell scripting
- Complex LAN / WAN / Wireless networks, VPN and security (Cisco, CheckPoint)
- Unified Communication: MS Skype for Business, MS Exchange UC, Cisco UC (CUCM, CME), VC
You will do
The main mission consists in delivering first and second level support:
- Qualification and resolution of incidents
- Service requests management in relation with international customers
- Frequent interactions with users via telephone, email and instant messaging
Other responsibilities consist in:
- managing complex Windows platforms,
- creating Microsoft SCCM application packages,
- implementing various IT solutions related to infrastructure and / or customers’ business applications based on various technologies (small projects awarded to enable our engineers to constantly acquire new technical skills)
- Master (or European equivalent) in Computer Science, Communication Systems, Telecommunication
- User and solutions oriented
- Ability to communicate in both non-technical and technical ways with clients and colleagues
- Perfect command of French and English: spoken and written, technical and common
- Structured and synthetic approach
- Willingness to constantly learn and progress
- Rigorous, flexible, stress resistant, autonomous and passionate about computer science
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
- A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- A dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Career development possibilities
- Good packages
Based in Geneva (HQ) Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers and develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
- Managing IT infrastructures – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles);
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform.
Our IT infrastructure department consists of three teams working closely:
Interested? Please send us your application in English today!