Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Based in Geneva (HQ), Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers, as well as the technical expertise and reliability of a software publisher. Our activities are:
· Software development, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform(10+ years of development, more than 1000 tables, largely more than 5Mio lines of code, 4 major and highly innovative releases a year… and a lot more to come).
· Delivering IT as a Service by providing packaged services that include hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per service per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
· Managing IT infrastructures: Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT department management roles);
To join our B-Com software team, we are looking for an Application Maintenance Engineer.
Integrated to the software development team, and working closely with the business consulting and testing teams, your mission will consist of:
· Bachelor or Master degree in computer science
· 1-3 years of experience in a Software Engineering position
· Eager to understand and solve complex business and technical problems
· Ability to communicate in both technical and non -technical ways with colleagues and clients
· Willingness to constantly learn and progress
· Perfect command of French and English
· Flexible and stress resistant
· Object oriented programming
· Good knowledge of .NET Framework (C#)
· Interest in Microsoft Technologies
· Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle or other DBMS (data management, programing and performance optimization)
· Modern web and/or mobile development experience an asset
· An opportunity to work with various Microsoft and Web technologies (SQL Server, WCF, WebAPI, ASP.NET, JQuery, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, WPF, Xamarin, etc…)
· A development experience on a large-scale application with strong production constraints (flexibility, security, performance…)
· A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
· Opportunities to take responsibilities and develop your career while contributing to exciting projects
· Good packages
Interested? Please send us your application in English.