Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT SYSTEM ENGINEER
Based in Geneva (HQ), Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers, as well as the technical expertise and reliability of a software publisher.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
- Managing IT infrastructures at the cutting edge of technology – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles).
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform(10+ years of development, more than 1’000 tables, largely more than 5Mio lines of code, 2-4 major and highly innovative releases a year, 20-40 minor releases a year)
Our IT infrastructuredepartment consists of four teams working closely:
- Support Team: Assist end-users and solve IT problems by being the direct point of contact for technical and non-technical users
- Project Team: Engineers working on the integration of new technologies and solutions
- Implementation Team: Engineers implementing new solutions within existing infrastructures
- Infrastructure Team: Multidisciplinary engineers managing IT infrastructures including IT department management roles within our customers.
At PSiDEO SA, we believe that the best engineers need to have in depth hands on technical expertise and know how to provide best in class broad IT services to our multiple clients. We therefore encourage our engineers to join the support team as a first step in their career in our company. This is a very exciting and diverse role where you will constantly learn new skills and quickly become a technical expert.
“End to end" involvement in global infrastructure design for NGIT in all kinds of technologies and business environments (participating in the elaboration of the design, deploying systems, testing for user acceptance, training):
- Participate in the Research and Development
- Implement complex, distributed and multi-tenants IT solutions (build a proof of concepts and/or first implementations).
- Write implementation and operational guides destined to Infrastructure Team and/or Support Team.
- Provide technical support for network and system installation, maintenance, optimization
In PSiDEO SA, we do not focus only on one area of expertise but you will use a broad spectrum of skills which will vary depending on the projects:
- Large Windows infrastructures design and operation
- Virtualization and Server Based Computing (VMware, Citrix)
- Complex LAN / WAN / Wireless networks, VPN and security (Cisco, CheckPoint)
- DB (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Server based computing: Citrix XenApp, VMware Horizon View, Remote Desktop Services
- SAN (HP, Cisco)
- Deployment and automation: System Center Management Suite
- Backup solutions (Symantec NetBackup, EMC Data Domain)
- Unified communication (VoIP, ToIP, IM,VC)
- University or polytechnic Masters in Computer Science, Communication Systems, Telecommunication
- User and solutions oriented
- Strong capacity to analyze business IT issues and to propose technical solutions
- Structured and synthetic approach
- Willingness to constantly to learn and progress
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical ways with colleagues and clients
- Perfect command of French and English : spoken and written, technical and common
- Rigorous, flexible, stress resistant, autonomous and passionate about computer science
- Swiss or European nationality, C / B / G work permit
- A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- A dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Career development opportunities
- Good packages
Interested? Please send us your application in English.