Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT SALES & PRE-SALES MANAGER
Based in Geneva (HQ) Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers and develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
- Managing IT infrastructures – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles);
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform.
Working closely with the management of our IT business unit, the IT Sales & Presales Manager is the technical and sales first point of contact for our clients and prospects. His/her mission is to demonstrate to potential clients how PSiDEO’s standardized technology solutions fit into their business and technological environment and how they can positively impact them. A technical engineering and entrepreneurial mind-set as well as a very strong motivation to seize a challenging opportunity and succeed are necessary to support sales development and be successful in this exciting role.
- Understand in detail technical and commercial characteristics of NGIT portfolio of products and services including the market standard technical components NGIT offering is built on top of
- Build complex solutions offers for new customers
- Develop cross-selling opportunities with PSiDEO technology partners
- Develop the company offer bringing expertise on products and technical solutions in order to optimize deals and sales according to actual and potential customers’ needs
- Seek out new opportunities and turn them into business, build a strong sales pipeline and achieve the company sales target and forecast
- Develop and execute sales pipeline on all PSiDEO IT products portfolio
- Organize sales and marketing campaigns and events
- Present fitting products and services to clients and prepare commercial offers
- Maintain and develop high-level prospect and customer relationships in order to retain existing business and develop new opportunities
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in direct or indirect sales with proven results
- A proven successful sales experience with complex IT solutions (datacentre IT technologies and / or Enterprise IT technologies)
- Good knowledge of the Swiss IT market (French part of Switzerland at least)
- Ability to quickly integrate company procedures, opportunities and constraints both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical ways with colleagues and clients
- Client orientated and very good inter-personal skills
- Willingness to constantly learn and progress
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Positive reaction to pressure
- Perfect command of French and English
- Swiss or European nationality, B, C, G work permit
- A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- A dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Autonomy and career development opportunities
- Good packages
Interested? Please send us your application in English.