Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SOFTWARE ENGINEER BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Based in Geneva (HQ), Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers, as well as the technical expertise and reliability of a software publisher. Our activities are:
• Software development, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform(10+ years of development, more than 1000 tables, largely more than 5Mio lines of code, 4 major and highly innovative releases a year… and a lot more to come).
• Delivering IT as a Service by providing packaged services that include hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per service per month: NGIT-Managed Services.
• Managing IT infrastructures: Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT department management roles);
To join our B-Com software team, we are looking for a Software Engineer.
Involvement in the complete lifecycle of the solution:
According to profile:
• Master or Engineering degree in computer science
• 1-2 years of experience in a Software Engineering position
• Eager to understand and solve complex business and technical problems
• Ability to communicate in both technical and non -technical ways with colleagues and clients
• Willingness to constantly learn and progress
• Perfect command of French and English
• Flexible and stress resistant
• Object oriented programming
• Good knowledge of .NET Framework (C#)
• Database design: MS SQL Server, Oracle or other DBMS (data management, programing and performance optimization)
• Modern web and/or mobile development experience an asset
• An opportunity to work with various Microsoft and Web technologies (SQL Server, WCF, WebAPI, ASP.NET, JQuery, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, WPF, Xamarin, etc…)
• A development experience on a large-scale application with strong production constraints (flexibility, security, performance…)
• A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
• Opportunities to take responsibilities and develop your career while contributing to exciting projects
• Good packages
Interested? Please send us your application in English.