Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Actively provide statistical support to the Clinical R&D Department.
2. Represent Celgene in interfaces with regulatory agencies globally.
3. Provide statistical input to senior management.
4. Manage outside CROs and consultants as needed.
5. Work closely with different departments in the company (regulatory, clinical, marketing, data management, health economics, etc.) and provide statistical support for a variety of functional groups.
6. Provides leadership
Ph.D. or MS in statistics with a focus on statistical methods appropriate for clinical trials.
Experience in clinical drug development of at least 5 years for Ph.D. and 7 years for MS.
Good planning and project management skills with experience in a pharmaceutical statistical department including direct interaction with clinical personnel.
Demonstrated skill in the planning, analysis and reporting of clinical trials. .
Detailed knowledge of statistical regulatory requirements/regulations and currently acceptable statistical methodologies.
Excellent SAS skills.. Willingness to be hands-on when needed.
Knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Good interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with medical personnel, clinical monitors, data managers, programmers and medical writers.