To support our Business and Operations teams we are looking for an IT Specialist in our office in Basel or Zürich-Glattbrugg.
CLS Communication, a Lionbridge company, is a globally active language service provider with offices in Europe, Asia and North America. Approximately 600 internal and more than 5,000 external specialists write, edit and translate in any language and for all major industries. Global reach coupled with cutting-edge technologies ensure the highest levels of flexibility, security and confidentiality.
Language Technologist(100%)Your responsibilities
The main responsibilities include
- Maintenance and administration of specialized software applications
- Second-level support for defined applications and third-party tools
- Basic IT project management
- Consulting, testing, deployment and training for internal and external teams
As the leading IT service provider in the localization Industry we place a huge emphasis on providing our customers with first-class translations and services. We are looking for a person with a degree in computer science (or related discipline) and preferably work experience in IT sector. Experience in the language Industry is a plus. Required skills include:
- Working knowledge of HTML/XML formats
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems and the MS Office suite
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and a good command of or willingness to learn German
In addition, the following are considered an advantage:
- Know-how in application administration and/or IT support
- Previous localization engineering/software localization experience in international environment
- Programming skills (preferably.NET)
- Ability to explain complex problems and solutions in simple terms
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Good team player
We offer an interesting job in a growing enterprise which is developing leading-edge tools and solutions. Through your skills and experience you will contribute to the success of our company. You will work with a team of experienced specialists in a multicultural environment with ample room for initiative and creativity.Contact
If you have any questions, call Alex Allenspach on +41 (0)44 206 68 86.
Please only apply via the following link:https://recruitingapp-656.umantis.com/Vacancies/268/Application/New/1