LocationBaselContract typetemporary contract
We are looking for a Business Analyst(onsite in Basel) in the Business Area of Pharma Development, Clinical Trial Management, who can implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners in the business and technology domain.
The project is run in Scrum methodology and requires daily interaction with the business and technical team. The Business Analyst has a key role in describing and translating business requirements in a way that they are clear, complete and easily understood by the implementation team. The BA is actively involved in design discussions, to ensure the technical implementation fulfills the business requirements with a key focus on purpose, consistence and usability. At the end of each Sprint the BA will assess jointly with the business and the technical team that the requirements are met and the implemented solution is fit for purpose. Good technical background in conjunction with proven BA techniques and well developed interpersonal skills are key success factor in this role.
During the validation phase the BA will be involved in the creation of PQ test scripts and will support the Test Manager and Business Team with planning, preparation and orchestration of the validation activities.
During Rollout the BA might get involved in training activities.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions.
- Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results.
- Assisting business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management.
- Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user.
- Analyzing the impact of change requests.
- Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies in the creation of test cases and dry runs.
- Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Designing conceptual data model associated with user stories
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in information technology or business administration discipline.
- Five plus years of experience in business analysis.
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
- Analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Good understanding of software design and development.
- Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: GxP, Validation, Scrum Methodology
- Ability to provide leadership and coaching to the business team.
- Experience with Pharma Development, Clinical Trial Management prefe
Period: 01/11/2016 to 31/05/2017
Are you interested to work in this challenging position? Robert Stanislawek, Senior Consultant , is looking forward to receiving your complete profile. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more jobs at:
Coopers Group GmbH | Seestrasse 72b | CH-6052 Hergiswil NW | Tel. +41 41 632 43 50