Our client, a well-known international company based in Geneva, is looking for a
Financial Reporting Accountant Manager
This is a great job opportunityfor a recently qualified accountantwilling to keep growing into a dynamic environment!
This is a role with interesting and challenging work combined with a high level of responsibility, giving exposure to senior members of the Finance team and external auditors. Your responsibilities:
- You will support the Financial Reporting Manager to ensure a clean audit situation is obtained for the consolidated financial results and financial reporting to Management is achieved via effective and efficient processes.
- You will be in charge of the timely completion and improvement of analysis of Foreign Exchange related P&L line items with the aim of reducing issues in the quarter close. Working with the Treasury team, you will complete the review on a monthly basis.
- You will also be in charge of the development and timely completion of analysis of specific balance sheet captions with the aim to reduce issues in the quarter close, working in close collaboration with credit control, GSC and indirect tax.
- You will be responsible for the monthly analytical review of the IFRS P&L from Net Sales to OCC to determine accounting accuracy, working in close cooperation with FP&A.
- You will be the main contact for Global Treasury and will review monthly/quarterly treasury presentation prepared, highlighting key points for discussion with Management.
- You will assist the Financial Reporting Manager in review projects, collecting data, compiling it, presenting those findings to Senior Management.
- Youhave very good communication skills and the ability to work in a multicultural and cross-functional environment
- Youhave solid analytical skills
- Youare able to work in an autonomous manner, whilst being a team player
- Youhave excellent computer skills, in particular Excel
We will only consider online applications (via Jobup or our web site)