About our client
Our client empowers the service industries to move beyond automation toward ongoing digital transformation. With its toolsets, leadership, community, and methodology, it enables companies to revolutionize their business models and processes. Headquartered in Zurich with offices in Geneva, Ticino, New York, Toronto, Hong Kong, Singapore, and London, the company and its award-winning technology serve over 165 service institutions and 420,000 individuals worldwide.
- Analyze customers’ organizational structures and business processes; investigate their architectural needs and explore existing legacy solutions.
- Design business processes that formalize existing informal activities, and integrate existing legacy systems (e.g. customer backend system, cloud infrastructure, etc.)
- Design adapters that integrate the company with existing legacy systems; drive implementation and leverage in-house product capabilities with guidance from the Product Team.
- Model and monitor processes and components in the Digital Platform to help the customers attain greater efficiency, better control, and a simpler way to monitor and benchmark their business activities in real time.
- Define work packages to be implemented by partners and/or clients
- Take responsibility for the quality of Processes and Integration Points delivered by implementation partners and/or clients
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in software development, information systems or technology
- 1-2 years in IT Project Delivery as Senior Developer/Technical Consultant/Architect or an equivalent position (FSI Industry and TOGAF certifications would be an advantage)
- Demonstrable proficiency in one core programming language (Java is preferred, Python, C++/C#)
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented, database, design patterns, Web Services, UML and algorithms
- In-depth understanding of web technologies (HTML, Java Script Frameworks, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- In-depth understanding of agile methodologies
- Fluent English and German are a must
- A willingness to travel to customer locations throughout Switzerland and internationally (approx. 50%)
- French or Italian language skills are an asset
- Knowledge of or experience in Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL preferred
- Enthusiasm for UX and mobile technologies
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to email@example.com.
Spezialisierung:JAVA Entwicklung Architektur
Job ID:119 | direct Link