Risk Advisory - Risk Analytics, Senior Consultant
Risk Advisory – Risk Analytics, Senior Consultant
About our client
Our customer is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Their approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help their clients excel anywhere in the world. In Switzerland, they have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Successful delivery of client engagements through delivery of agreed project deliverables and outcomes that meet client expectations in terms of time, quality and cost.
- Supporting senior management in developing and winning new business.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich.
- A Bachelors’ degree in business, informatics, business information systems, biotechnology or equivalent with a good mix between technology and business.
- 1 ‑ 2 years’ experience in Data/Risk Analytics.
- Familiar with data mining, visualisation and analytics methods (ideally with experience in using data analytics tools like Tablau, Qlikview, R, SPSS), or with data management and programming languages like .NET, Java, C#, SQL Server or equivalent.
- You have an inherent interest and affinity towards new technologies, trends and (big) data solutions and first experience with regulatory, compliance, governance and/or risk projects ideally as part of a financial, health care or life science institution.
- You have very good analytical skills.
- You communicate confidently in English. German would be an advantage.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your
complete application file to email@example.com.
Job ID:346 | direct Link