About our client
Our client helps the world’s top-tier banks and wealth managers design and implement cutting-edge technology and business solutions. From strategy to implementation, their business consulting and technology expertise runs end-to-end. With over 320 consultants spread over 12 offices globally, they are able to deploy quickly and confidently so that their clients can concentrate on what matters most – serving their customers.
- Implementation of Avaloq Banking System by preparing and implementing technical middle-tier solutions
- Build the front end using AngularJS and CSS
- Create middle-tier solutions using Java and carry out tests to remove any issues and ensure that the application integrates seamlessly with other systems
- Document the changes to the system clearly
- Ensure application is secure, responsive and scalable
- University degree or equivalent in software engineering
- Proficient in enterprise Java with at least 3 years of development experience
- Excellent knowledge in setting up web services using SOAP and ReST
- Knowledge of SQL with focus on Oracle database
- Liferay development experience and financial industry background will be a plus
- Solid understanding of secure programming practices and building scalable applications
- Must have completed at least two full cycle SDLCs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English and German
Diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID:124 | direct Link