About our client
Our client is an internationally leading Fintech company. It is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, our client employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions.
- Analysis, design and development of requirements in collaboration with colleagues of Product Development, customers, business analysts and software partners with main focus on Avaloq Framework development
- Analysis and processing of technical and business requirements
- Collaboration and contribution in projects across departments
- Preparation and execution of workshops as a subject matter expert
- Analysis and maintenance of existing functionality
- Code Review
- Update technical documentation in close collaboration with business analysts and technical writer
- Advanced University degree preferably in business or IT or Mathematics or Physics
- Deep Knowledge on security concepts, industry standards and good practices.
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications is a plus
- Proficiency in German and English
- Experienced in working across international teams
- Enthusiasm for complex multi-platform security solutions in the intranet and internet environment
- Strongly result oriented and visionary but focus on the objective at hand
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Able to promote a positive attitude among the organization through personal behaviour
- Good self-motivation, structured and independent working style
- Strong analytical skills and high standards of quality
- Team player
- Reliable and efficient in working under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Solid understanding of software engineering
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Experience in security related topics preferred
- Exposure to Financial Markets and understanding of financial products is a plus
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture await you.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID:179 | direct Link